Re: [Harp-L] desert island

maynard silva <kingalleycat@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

okay kids, you're stuck on the proverbial desert island, and you've got three harps. key, make and model, please, and of course, why ?

although i prefer suzuki bluesmasters, i'd pick special 20's for longevity. i'd bring an A, a C, and i'd trade the third one for jessica alba. or maybe evangeline lilly, who has more desert island experience...

--
Optimism and pessimism don't exist for me.
I'm a blues man.  I am a prisoner of hope.