To: "Harp-L" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>; "Rob Paparozzi" <Paparozzi1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, February 29, 2008 12:32 AM
Subject: Stage presence

I realize that Harp-L is a collaborative forum that should not and does not involve any element of competition. That said, certain posts rise so far above the usual that they leave me humbled and uplifted. One such is Rob Paparozzi's recent post on the subject of stage presence. Simply awesome.
Lose your ego
Play the music
Love the people