Subject: [Harp-L] Re: Harp-L Digest, Vol 54, Issue 76

Actually, I believed Rob thought as I did,  that it just might be a  young
John Mayall (who played on the album)   ;)  Madcat and  Smojoe were sure it was
Norton.

But your answer seems quite definitive. I just checked out Norton's site  and
found the  photo in question.

This was the caption beneath that photo on Norton's website:

 "Norton Buffalo with Sonny Terry
Photo by Ann Ashley â Los Angeles 1975 "

This is the url again...and the photo is at 1:17 of the slideshow:

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMECOvjiC7Q_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMECOvjiC7Q)

so, those of us who thought it might be John Mayall were wrong.  It's
surprising though, just how much they looked alike in quite a few photos  back in the
early 70's.

At least we did definitively clear up the mistaken idea that it could
possibly be Jason Ricci ;)

Elizabeth

Message: 13