[Harp-L] NYC Gig - NYC Harmonica Ensemble

Hi all,

 This coming Monday, the 3rd, the NYC Harmonica
Ensemble will be playing at Banjo Jim's, 700 E 9th
St., 8pm-9pm.
  I haven't checked them out yet, but I know some of
the players. I'd like to go, but I'll be out of town.
Honestly, I'm hoping someone can record the show, but
even if you can't, I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

Their site;
http://www.myspace.com/nycharmonicaEnsemble

  -Jp

http://correo.espanol.yahoo.com/