[Harp-L] Re: Desert Island

I'd have the following harps on my desert island:

  1.  The biggest, heaviest, most-metal-in-it harp anyone makes.  Hey, this is a desert island and I need all the survival equipment I can get. This is a 'sacrificial harp' - there's lots of potentially useful bits of metal in a harp (fish hooks, knifes etc), so the more the merrier.

  2.  A Lee Oskar in C major.  I learnt on one of these and its still going strong.  Longevity will be THE critical factor on a desert island, and that's one of LOs strongest points.

  3.  Another LO, this time in Bb, because I'll eventually wear out the C and a change in key will be good (and I like my Bb).

  (4)  A JJ Tesla 12AU7, 'cause you get too much feedback from a coconut mic through a palm tree amp.

  Cheers
  Maka