[Harp-L] Re: Harp-L Digest, Vol 54, Issue 76

Hi all,

Sonny Hudson here.I was the former Harp tech / Public Relations man for
HUANG harmonicas. The person in the pictures is Norton Buffalo. The one common
denominator here is that Norton Buffalo,Sonny Terry, Madcat all had business
relationships with Cham-Ber Huang and /or used Huang harmonicas or Huang reed
plates. As I recall , Norton used Huang Silvertones (stock), Sonny Terry
(Star Performers(stock..I have photos taken @ HUANG), and if I recall correctly
Madcat used Silvertones (stock)or Silvertone reed plates. So, I go with my
boy Rob and Madcat. ROB..Hope all is well..if you get a chance,give me acall..I
have some business to discuss with you.Contact me off Harp-L if it is more
convenient.