From: "Rick Dempster" <rick.dempster@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <BiscuitBoy714@xxxxxxx>; "Bob Laughlin" <rlaughlin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "harp-l" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2008 7:56 PM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] stage presence and the "F" harp

Yeah Bob. I agree with you 100%! Love those F harps! I'd love the Es too,
but how often to you get to play in B? (and if I'm playing 1st pos. I'll go
for the low E, not the high)
RD

>>> "Bob Laughlin" <rlaughlin@xxxxxxxxxxxx> 28/02/2008 9:52 >>>
I LOVE the "F" harp. It does get the attention, when you're ready for it.
Those higher keys,,you just can't get away with a half-assed attempt. You
gotta play it well, or don't play it at all. I LOVE the "F" harp. It does
"cut through the room".

My Lee Oskar "F" is one harp I've always had a difficulty with bending the
2hole draw a whole note. I can always tell if I'm "warmed up" by that. When
I'm movin' and groovin', it goes all the way. When I'm just fiddlin' around,
it only goes a half step, then I know I have to "re-adjust" quickly. It's in
the mouth-shape. Gotta drop that jaw.

BL