[Harp-L] Note from David Barrett

I'm a student of Dave Barrett and he asked me to post this for him:

Thanks to Jon for forwarding this to all of you. I just released a new book titled Improvising Blues Harmonica (http://www.harmonicamasterclass.com/improvising.htm ). I'm very proud of this method! I devoted many years to the writing and refinement of this material and have used it with great success helping players go to the next step in their improvising skills.

While I have your ear, this year's workshop (http://www.harmonicamasterclass.com/ca2007.htm ) is a very special one... focusing specifically on the study of the great masters of traditional blues harmonica. Come if you can!

Thank you for your time and I hope you enjoy the book!

David Barrett

Jon Harl: Seydel Harmonica Dealer
5731 Meridian Ave
San Jose, CA 95118