Re: [Harp-L] Boutique Amps and Feedback

No argument from me... But will your boutique amp be more feedback resistant
than a vintage amp with the usual swap for lower gain preamp tubes?  Not in
my experience.

There are many good reasons to buy a boutique harp amp:  Tone, build
quality, even vanity.  But feedback resistance (with the exception of the
Harp King) is not one of them.

BTW, I agree with Gary O. that the Kinder device colours your tone, in my
opinion.  It does a great job of zapping some feedback, but not all.

-Spec20