Re: [Harp-L] Re: tooth-picks and all that

Nice post, Rick, but you forgot the most crucial piece of advice of all, which I'm happy to provide now.  Simply this.  Under no circumstances must you ever try to work on Hohner nailed harps over a shag-pile carpet.  Never, ever.  Trust me, I've been there.

Steve

AND
Always, always save all nails. Doesn't matter what the nail looks like save it. If you find some nails, snatch them up any way you can. He who dies with the most nails wins. You can never have too many nails, but you sure can have to few.

Dave
Dave Payne Sr.
Elk River Harmonicas
www.elkriverharmonicas.com