[Harp-L] My First YouTube Video

It's a little rough and probably too long, but I finally have my first YouTube video online. It's a demonstration and explanation of overblowing on a Lee Oskar without that nasty squealing sound. The inspiration for this video was a couple of people at the last Rockes in the Rockies who were worried that they needed to replace their entire harmonica collection in order to start overblowing. Please check it out if it sounds interesting...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnVxyuXsUEk

I'd love to get some feedback on YouTube or offlist.

Jonathan Metts