[Harp-L] Stage Presence and Suzuki Pure Harp

Stage Presence, I hate to say it,  I think is a rare gift, some folks have it, most don't.  Check out Rod Piazza, John McEuen, Eddie Murphy, Steve Martin and others.  When these gus walk on stage the audience is right with them.  That kind of charisma can't be taught.  However, a good player who knows his stuff can capture an audience as well.  I think it helps to involve the audience.  Regarding the reeds in the Firebreath, I bought 3 Pure Harps (all wood) when they first came out, played them very little, the A harp went south quickly!  I plan to replace the  reedplates with a different brand.