From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of samblancato
Sent: Monday, February 25, 2008 12:22 PM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] my first amp and mic??

As to this whole discussion about what amp to buy and all I have
suggestion
that I feel is a very good one although very expensive.  Get a Kinder
Anti
Feed-Back Plus unit.  This could save people years of disappointment.
When
I think of the first three amps I had and all the trouble I had with
feedback and tone control; if I had that Kinder unit at the time those
amps
would not only have been workable, they would have sounded pretty great.
There are so many 4 x10s out there that the kinder box will transform
into
suburb harp amps - or 2x10s or 1x12s - what ever.  Once you plug into
the
Kinder unit you've tamed the feedback monster.  I've played through
Bassman
RIs, Super Reverbs, and a Twin, in addition to my Holland and they've
all
sounded great weather they were tubed down or not.

Sam