[Harp-L] Firebreath Reed Clarification

Apologies - I was in error when I said the Firebreath has longer reeds
than standard Suzuki ones (responding to Richard Hunter's post on reed
failure).

They are indeed different to other Suzuki reeds, being thicker and with
different profiles, for improved overblows/overdraws. They work well in
this capacity, and the Firebreath is widely regarded as one of the
easiest harps to overblow 'out of the box'.

However, Suzuki are currently working on longer reed profiles for the
Firebreath and other models, which will be more durable. No official
release date as yet.

Brendan
WEB: http://www.brendan-power.com <http://www.brendan-power.com/>