[Harp-L] Stage Presence

 For those just starting to play out in public, have someone video record your performance. My wife video recorded some of my first gigs and I didn't realize how bad my stage presence was until I watched the recordings. I had the habit of looking down while I was playing, but that wasn't where the audience was. Also, If there was a break in the song where I didn't play, I would just stand motionless, both physical and music wise. Can anyone else comment on the importance of  good stage presence ?

         Rick in TX.