[Harp-L] Who? And Which Harps On Steve Miller #5?

Around 1970, Steve Miller, then in an incarnation he called "The Steve
Miller Band"... Put out an album whose title bespoke... A wondrous
imagination??? Called Steve Miller #5...
(How do those guys think of those things?)
The album has three songs (that I remember) that have harmonica.  Two of
them, "I love You", and "Going To The Country"... Seem to be played on some
high g harp in second position(A folkish d) allowing for some pleasantly
different harp passages.  Do we know who played on that album and which
"high g"? Harp that was?

The other harp song "Tokin's" is either in e or f, depending on the
condition of one's turntable, but I'm most curious about the two songs
played in d.
Oh, and do we know what syndrome has me first curious about those super-low
g harps... And then equally curious about a g harp so high as to almost seem
an appropriate appurtenance to the most petite   of my two daughter's
personhood?

Okay, that last one was too much to ask.
Brad Trainham