Re: [Harp-L] Annie Raines responds fwd

Annie is exactly right!  In my original reply to Walter that started this
whole Cup Kerfuffle, I wrote, "A tight cup does not mean that you strangle
the mic in a death grip."  Annie and I both learned that from Madcat Ruth!

It is interesting how these threads evolve and the logic swirls.  I didn't
think anybody could disagree that a good cup of the harp and mic is
essential for getting the Chicago tone we were discussing in my original
reply.  But I was wrong about that...

-Spec20