Re: [Harp-L] RE: Harp-L Digest, Vol 54, Issue 71

----- Original Message -----
From: <maddog@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Tim is right. I don't work on my harps, and  I think the Marine Band
> Deluxes are the best "out of the box" harps going.

I still think my Seydel Solist Pro "A" I got from Rupert about 2 years ago
was the best out-of-the-box harp I ever got.

Hey Rupert... Did you tweak that one?

If it's normal for them to be so tight and responsive, I better get me some
more, Huh?
 The OB on 5 hole still sux, but that's prolly just me.

PEACE
Scott
Believe in Magic!