[Harp-L] RE: Online Buying

RE: Who is the best online source for everything harmonica? Any one familiar
> with harp express (depot)?Thanx, DAVE in Anacortes
---------------------------------

I don't know about these guys:

http://www.harmonicasandstuff.com/

being the best of not but I ordered a Suzuki HarpMaster from them last week
to replace the Hohner Blues Harp previously discussed, had it in my mailbox
in two days and the harp was perfect out of the box.  The price was
competitive and the shipping was reasonable.  Can't beat that.  I have had
good luck with Musician's Friend as well but found they were slow.

Bill Kumpe

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
8:47 PM