Re: [Harp-L] Has anybody tried the Hohner Marine Band Deluxe?

I've been replacing my harps with the Deluxes and I
feel they are far superior for the reasons already stated-

... but for another $30 I got a Marine Band, sealed and tweaked by Johnny Bishop in just intonation.
It is a superior instrument, not quite like the Richard Sleigh Harps I have, but I don't over blow and it meets
my needs. No wait time and a notch lower
in price.

I've been playing my JB "A" harp since November and its doing fine. I'll buy more of his product.

Dan