Re: [Harp-L] Any 1920s 2nd position blues besides Gwen Foster?

David you wrote:
Anybody know of accompanied second-position harmonica from the 1920's besides Gwen Foster?

I seem to remember that Touch Me Light Mama by George 'Bullet' Williams was cut in the 1920's.

It may have been from the early 30's, but as I recall the sound, from a reissue I had a long time ago, it was very primative and was perhaps even noted as the first blues harmonica recording.

Ken