[Harp-L] Ken Deifik

In the past few I have truly appreciated the contributions posted by some very knowledgeable folk dedicated to the Harmonica. Just to name a few would include The Iceman, Greg Huemann, Brian Purdy, Sonny Jr and many others.  Close to the top of that list would be Ken Deifik. He has certainly contributed some really insightful and helpful comments. I have contacted him off list on occasion and he has given me some roadmaps to follow that assisted me out of the Harmonica doldrums that we all experience on occasion. I hope he knows how much I appreciated his stepping up to the plate and giving me a hand.

Recently I acquired his recording named "Music For A Small Audience. Ken wrote the tunes, did the vocals, guitar and Harmonica. Its is edgy, urban, different and great. Wonderful story telling backed by a unique guitar technique and the man can blow. Up here in Oregon we like our Harp music and Ken's recording warmed up some of the cold gloomy days we had this winter. Do yourselves a favor and check it out. He's been around and knows whats going on.

Respectfully Submitted
Bobby Cole

RRC