[Harp-L] Re: Harp-L Digest, Vol 54, Issue 60

Greg Popenoe wrote:

"You know lately I must be getting lazy because
 I'm leaving the mic on the stand even for the
blues stuff."

   I'm with you on this. I've always preferred a
SM57 on a stand. That way when I want to fade out
a bit while others are soloing or while the
singer(s) are emoting, I can just step away a
bit. Then if there's a solo for me, step to the
mic and cup ... works great and I don't have to
hold the damned bullet mic. Just my .02 worth.

Bob Loomis
Concord CA

Looking for last minute shopping deals?