[Harp-L] FW: Dennis Gruenling/Steve Guyger seminar

From: mx714@xxxxxxxxxxxxx: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: Dennis Gruenling/Steve Guyger seminarDate: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 16:40:29 -0500

Dennis Gruenling and Steve Guyger will be holding a Little Walter seminar on Saturday,March 15 ,12:00 noon atthe Towne Crier Cafe ,RT 22,Pawling New York. Dennis and Steve will be performing Friday night,with the seminarthe following day. For more info,contact me directly at 845-855-5949 or e-mail MX714@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx need 10 people minimum for the class.  I look forward to the response-this will be a great chance tostudy with two of the current great harmonica masters,in the style of Little Walter. The class will last between 2 and 3 hours. Thanks in advance-                                                                Tom Fiacco

Climb to the top of the charts! Play the word scramble challenge with star power. Play now!
http://biggestloser.msn.com/