[Harp-L] A real Newbi

 Hey Chris,
   I'm not in the Carry, Hillsborough area.   I'm in Winston Salem and I give instruction at my home.   I've kinda got Wed. evenings set aside for lessons.   If you'd like to take some lessons and can't find anyone in the imediate area, I'd be happy to help you out.   You can contact me off list and visit my band site at www.bluesworldorder.com
We do some gigs in Hillsborough at Blue Bayou and we'll in Raleigh fairly soon at the Blue Martini.
Mike "Wezo" Wesolowski
www.myspace.com/harpwezo