Re: [Harp-L] Re: Van Morrison-T.B. Sheets

There is just something about a breatiful woman in a cheap hotel room that is just plain viceral like the blues. The sound track is an excellent match.

By comparison, a still picture of Van Morrison is kind of a buzz kill.

Loved the minimalist harp hook.

Gary Popenoe