[Harp-L] SFBayharpers First Jam

    The SFBayharpers Group that we have started
on Yahoo now has 30 members. We've scheduled our
first meet-and-greet jam session for Thursday,
May 8, at a fine little venue in Martinez, CA,
Armando's.
   This club, run as a labor of love by Roy
Jeans, is turning into a hot spot for jazz and
blues, including a monthly blues jam that draws a
large number of excellent players:

http://www.martinezvibes.com/armandos/

   Any of you S.F. Bay Area harp players that are
interested in joining can contact me off-list and
I'll see that you get signed up. Or, if you are
already registered at Yahoo you can go here and
start the join-up process: