[Harp-L] Re: Volume Control

Garry Hodgson wrote:

<<i've heard the arguments, but i don't understand why i would *not*  want
volume control.  anything that gives me more control is a good  thing.>>

Well I guess that IS the question I was trying to ask. Why would you _not_
want to use some kind of volume control? So I'm asking. Is there anyone out
there who plays amplified harp in a band that chooses not to use a VC of some
kind for their mic and why?

I use one most of the time and about half of my mics have them built in but
I can't help feeling that it compromises my sound in some way. I just recently
 got a "BlowsMeAway" from Greg Heumann and I can't wait to try it in a gig
situation.

t.a.

2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)