  From: Walter Joyce
  To: Harp List
  Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2008 3:55 PM
  Subject: [Harp-L] Input Impedence

  I have  a 1990s Ampeg Reverbrocket r212r and I have a question for the gear heads on the list.

  How can I find out the input impedance for this amp? I have checked the owners manual, the schematic (I may have missed it there as I am new to schematics) and did an online search and couldn't find the input impedance rating.

  I am asking because spec sheet for  a new mic I bought says it works with and input impedance over 250,000 ohms and I want to know if the Ampeg is a good fit.

  Thank you,

  Walter