Re: [Harp-L] Who is this...corrected

Actually, Chet has at least two harmonica players associated with him.
The other harp guy was Pat Bergeson.

Bergeson has played guitar (not bass) and harmonica on scores of recordings.
His discography runs several screens....

I think the success of the "Sneakin' Around" Chet & Jerry album led to the
Bottom Line gig. Bergeson was also married to Alison Krauss for 4 years.

Details below:

Guitarist and harmonica player Pat Bergeson has met many of his musical
heroes and he has written, toured, and recorded with most of them. From the U of I
in his native Illinois to New York, picking up a Jazz Studies degree at
William Patterson University and playing in New York City for ten years, he arrived
in Nashville upon the request of Chet Atkins who heard Pat on a demo tape.
Chet invited him to play on his album Sneakin' Around with Jerry Reed. He later
featured Pat on his 1994 release Read My Licks.  A close friend of Chet's, he
toured with him for several years, and later with Shelby Lynne, Wynnona, and
then four years with Lyle Lovett.  A versatile guitarist as well as chromatic
and diatonic harmonica player, Pat is known for his session work with a variety
of artists such as Lyle Lovett, Alison Krauss, Dolly Parton, Bill Frisell,
Martin Taylor, Suzy Bogguss, Bill Evans, Peter Frampton, Michael McDonald and
many others.  Pat Bergeson was named as one of Chet Atkins' top twelve favorite
guitarists in the Oct. 2001 issue of Vintage Guitar magazine.