Re: [Harp-L] Jason Ricci and New Blood Show in Jacksonville

"G. E. Popenoe" <gpopenoe@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

While I appreciate Jason's chops, his work is not speaking to me. At
the same time, I could also mention John Popper.

music is like that. it either speaks to you or it doesn't. i know of a number of bands that i "should" like, but don't. luckily, there are plenty of other bands out there.

--
Optimism and pessimism don't exist for me.
I'm a blues man.  I am a prisoner of hope.