Re: [Harp-L] Jason Ricci and New Blood Show in Jacksonville

Indiana <gdubya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

For those who have not yet had the experienced this band, if they are within
even and unreasonable driving distance giving a show, don't even think
about it, gas it up and go.

my brother once told a friend, "if these guys are playing within 100 miles of you and you don't go, you're an idiot".

when they played our habitat benefit last year (in northern NJ) we had
folks from new york, connecticut, philadelphia (1.5 hours away), and
even a couple from maryland (3 hours away).

--
Optimism and pessimism don't exist for me.
I'm a blues man.  I am a prisoner of hope.