[Harp-L] Visual appeal and harmonica / singers

Well watching Rod P. climb up on the bar when he switches to the wireless and Sugar Blue come from somewhere on the side or the back while his band is playing has always galvanized me. Although he ain't no Olympian on the harp and he's a little creased these days I saw a preview of Jagger playing/dancing across the stage in the upcoming Scorsese Stones documentary. d p.s On a youtube video of me recently someone asked if I was looking for change on the floor. Fidgety me bowing my head between solos needs some "dancin" lessons. d
http://www.myspace.com/blowintheblues