Subject: Re: [Harp-L] fame & Grammys (That Record won a Grammy, man!) :)

I Loved this...because it's exactly what I was thinking...he won a  GRAMMY!
wow...and he's so blase about it!   I don't care how  'small' a part he thinks
he played, this is a GRAMMY-winning record  on which he played HIS
harmonica...and he's blowing it off as if it  wasn't such a big deal.  Wow!

It's a HUGE deal, at least in MY world.

Add my congrats to the others you've gotten Stephen...

Way ...to....go!   :)

Elizabeth

"Message: 11
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 17:37:11 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
From:  Richard Hunter <turtlehill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] fame  & Grammys
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Cc:  spschndr@xxxxxxx

Congratulations  Stephen!

Playing on a Grammy-winning record is a big, big deal.   Don't let anyone
tell you otherwise, and ESPECIALLY not yourself.  That  record won a Grammy, man!

Why do think you got the call in the first  place?  Because they KNEW you
could cut it, that's why.  And you  did!  That record won a Grammy, man!

The producer must've  thought that harp sounded pretty damn good, and the
academy must've agreed with  him.  Whatever else you can say, whatever you might
wish you'd played that  day, that was the right harp for that record.  That
record won a Grammy,  man!

Congratulations again!

Regards, Richard Hunter
latest mp3s  always at _http://broadjam.com/rhunter_