[Harp-L] Powerhouse

I found this video link for "Powerhouse" over on Slidemeister.

I'm not usually a great fan of old-timey harmonica groups.  But I have a great sentimental
attachment to this particular tune because I was lucky enough to know the composer, Raymond Scott.
  When my son was a young child he actually performed this tune at Raymond's home on his living
room piano!   (Precocious kid!)

Anyway, this is a spirited rendition of a crazy tune, which, I've found, when performed in Eb on a
C chromatic as these guys do, isn't quite as insane as it sounds!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YHCiC7IIg8