  From: Ken Deifik
  To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, February 11, 2008 5:08 PM
  Subject: [Harp-L] Sonny Boy 1 Question

  About the only song I have found that was done by both Sonny Boy
  Williamsons is called Apple Tree Swing by 1 and Peach Tree by 2.  I'm sure
  there are others, but this one stands out.

  But I am completely puzzled by a song by Big Joe Williams and SBW1 called
  King Biscuit Stomp.

  Every fan of SBW2 knows of his connection to the King Biscuit flour company.

  Does anyone know how SBW1 came to record a song for the King Biscuit
  company?  It's clearly not SBW singing because he's playing through the
  singing, which is by Big Joe.  The lyric even makes reference to Sonny Boy.