[Harp-L] Re: Famous (world records ?)

I want to be famous too !

Anyone else watch the Guinness Book of World Records Top 100 TV show that aired several weeks ago ?

Some dude got in the book for putting a live huge tarantula spider in his mouth while blowing bubbles !

Seems pretty easy to just come up with a category for setting a world record.

How many world records involve harmonica ?

I can probably play a harmonica for several minutes or hours with a live tarantula in my mouth.  I guess as long as the tarantula does not suffocate while in my mouth, but if he dies, I can probably set a record for having a dead tarantula in my mouth while playing a harmonica.

I think a real big spider would be much easier than a small one, since it would be easier for a small one to run down one's throat, at least the way I figger it.

Look out fame !  Here I come !

Your harmonica friend,

Gus Harper