Re: [Harp-L] fame

gg,

sounds like your moniker should be Harmonica Moses

and your motto:

Let my people blow
(and draw)

I believe in your abilities on the harp, and your enthusiasm and passion and
I wish you all the best. I'm too much of an individualist, and have got too
much to do, to be a booster. But I won't stand in your way.

Go to it brother.

John

> I was recently flipping channels and came across a concert with Chris
Botti.
> My wife says "you could be doing that and your music is much more
> captivating" She's right.
> Some people want aspire to be a great musician or to play with a famous
> musician. I've already accomplished that. What I haven't accomplished is
> touring the world and having thousands of people come to hear my music and
> millions of people buy my CDs.
>
> Hate him all you want but nearly everyone of you has heard of Kenny G. Who
> in the harmonica world has that amount of recognition? Kenny has defied
the
> musical barriers and has litterally become a household name. The world of
> harmonica doesn't have a "superstar" why? Some will say that perhaps
Stevie