Re: [Harp-L] Re: 7-10

Don't you love the word 'embouchure'? I've heard it since I learned to play brass instruments as a kid but never had to spell it . Then in another thread I used the term 'armature' instead. Oops!

Don't I feel like the musical genius!

In a way, it sort of applies because not only am I controlling air flow with my emboucher, I'm using the structure of my mouth as a sort of supporting armature.

Gary Popenoe