[Harp-L] Re: 7-10

In a message dated 2/10/2008 8:32:48 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, Joe  writes:

_http://www.harp-l.com/pipermail/harp-l/2006-September/msg00235.html_
(http://www.harp-l.com/pipermail/harp-l/2006-September/msg00235.html)
.........snip....... recording of Mitch Kashmar and William Clarke,  rewinding the cassette
and listening to/playing with the harp solo, trying to  get that
vibrato......snip........For example, play the 4 draw bent with  resonance, and without
changing anything in your mouth try the 7 overdraw. The  blow bends and
overbends feel like they're focused somewhere around or behind  the tonsils to me

I found this post, including the article by Rick Epping  very interesting.
Sorry i had to cut so much out for the sake of brevity.
  Re the last sentence referenced above in Joe's post, re playing "the  4
draw bent with resonance" -- is there an audible way to determine  when this
resonance is achieved?  How do we know we are playing a note with  resonance?
  I missed a lot of this thread - I'm unfamiliar with Mitch.  Can  someone
tell me or re-post how to obtain a  recording of  Mitch's mastery of the high
notes?
ron

48)