[Harp-L] high notes

"Got My Mojo Workin' ", Muddy Waters

tasteful, rhythmic harmonica accompaniment

no high notes

Doing some listening tonight, I DID find some harp that I fully enjoy the high notes on,,,

Almost anything Stevie Wonder does (e.g."Isn't She Lovely")

Bob Dylan

Stylistically, these two artists take different approaches to harmonica, but none can say that either of them use the harmonica needlessly, or approach music merely as a vehicle to demonstrate their skill at playing harmonica (with the obvious exception of Stevie's breakthrough single,,"Fingertips").

I think I'll bust out the chromo.

BL