[Harp-L] the scotch thread....

All this talk about scotch, etc. Love it. But, I'm a bluegrasser. When I'm playing all night at a festival, there is always good whiskey. It's usually clear, usually in a jar and may or may not have fresh strawberries or peaches cut up in it. The best stuff is the rye whiskey made like George Washington used to make it. I tell ya, I love bluegrass. Music isn't all some of these boys can make. It's good in a strawberry dacquery, too, but I like it straight, slow sipped. IT's not an aged thing, age will take away from its bite, it's a fresh consumeable.
I assume at SPAH nobody makes their own whiskey? lol...
Dave Payne
Elk RIver Harmonicas
www.elkriverharmonicas.com