[Harp-L] Blues in the Schools

Hello harmonica friends,
I recently returned from presenting several days of Blues education assemblies to kids in Dallas, Plano, and Abilene.  The trip was sponsored by the Blue Shoe Project, a nonprofit music education foundation based in Colleyville, Texas.  My musical partner, Bob Parker, and I had a great time teaching kids about the Blues.  Everybody was finger-poppin'.

Follow this link for an article and video clip from the Abilene Reporter.
http://www.reporternews.com/news/2008/feb/06/keepin-the-blues-alive/

David Berntson
Crossroads Learning Experience
(918) 381-8999