Re: [Harp-L] Dennis Gruenling - Tribute to Little Walter - Seminar in Frederick, MD

Steve Guyger alone is worth the price of admission to this event. I really enjoy listening to Steve tell stories. He's an interesting and complicated guy. Dennis and Steve together will be an amazing seminar. fjm

Dennis Gruenling and Steve Guyger will be giving a seminar while on their tour on March 18th from 7-10pm. They will be covering the work of Little Walter. This is event will be hosted in Frederick, MD by the Harmonica Players Organization of Frederick.

If you are interested in more information, please contact me.

Bryan Lyburn
blyburn@xxxxxxxxxxx
(301)514-5845