Re: [Harp-L] I want to be famous

Winslow wrote:
Whether it is or isn't Chris, and whether or not he's playing mind games, and despite the almost impossibly wide-eyed apparent tone of the writer, the question deserves to be taken seriously.

Just because no-one has - or very few people have - done it, does that mean it's impossible?

Is the evidence of the low rate of success of one or more procedures also evidence that there is no alternate procedure that will work better?

Is acceptance of luck as a deciding force a cop-out?

(By the way, if the whiskey was 15-year Bushmill's single malt, it was mine.)

Ordinarily I would never DREAM of correcting my friend Winslow -- the man's knowledge of all things harmonica is staggering, and he has forgotten ten times more about the instrument than I will ever know. However in this post above he does address a topic with which I have a modicum of knowledge:

Bushmills does not make a 15-year old single malt. 10-year old, 16-year old and 21-year old, but not a 15. (Any of which I would be happy to share with, well.... anyone....) <g>

(burp,)
Tom Ball, the Voice Of Experience.