[Harp-L] Over blowing

Subtitled "adventures in torturing your diatonic lower register"

Now that I have an accurate description of over blowing, I pulled out my D Lee Oskar and nursed it into some over blows.

They weren't pretty but, by golly, they were there. Again the cats beat a hasty retreat and protests issued from my wife's office.

Sounds like it lips up a third? Some one correct me on that.

Side effects: Nearest draw read up sticks.

Ringing (goes away with practice)

Chord like overtones (kind of fun)

Gary Popenoe