[Harp-L] famous

MIke.
  Schmooze the media. Get on local TV first by doing something wild, but charming.
  Look good, get in top shape, know who is hot and associate. Contact celebrites and schmooze some more. Volunteer for causes that people care about. Do some benefits.
  People want a champion.
  Take lessons from Bonifiglio and Levy (and so many others on this list). Their skills and experience could only help in being a stronger player.
  Don't kick sand in anyone's face because people will wait a long time to get back and famous people stay happier not having to keep looking back (over their shoulder).
  Have a good partner is a plus.
  When you get going, remember me and share a Scotch.
  Best wishes for your success!

  Brian

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
  becoming famous is a sincere endeavour for me. I just want to know
 where to
begin without paying dues as they say. with my day job as a
 pseudo-process
consultant we find ways to fast track everything. I know I have the
 skills
and with the support of my girl I believe in this dream. can anyone
 tell me
how to get my music played all over the world on radio stations? what
 else
may I need to start this transition? there must be a process for this
somewhere. thank you. gg