Re: [Harp-L] how do I become a real pro?

Without hearing what you sound like it's hard to tell
the path you might go down.
If you don't have a sight you can post at
http://www.buddhasgarden.net/index.php?board=30.0

You might also want to check out the players that
are there. I would check out chrsna and al price to
start with.

Emile Diggs D'Amico

>>> "Mike kennard" <groovygypsy@xxxxxxxxx> 02/06/08 22:30 PM >>>
hello list:

all of my friends and family think I have that special "it" quality with my
harmonica and I have decided that I want to quit my job and become a famous
harmonica player. can you please tell me how do I do this? and can you
please tell me maybe what style whould be best to do it in maybe something
where I don't have to sing. I can play just about anything on my 10 holer. I
was playing some sanborn music today and I my girl says I'm very good at
that style. I am totally serious about this. I even played some for Jason
Ricci at one of his shows and he said I should do it too. I asked Jason
Ricci for the steps to become famous and he said he's not famous so I have
to ask somebody else and maybe this forum. all I want to know is how to
become famous. thank you.  gg