Re: [Harp-L] Dennis Gruenling - Tribute to Little Walter

Christopher Scholz <shaggycs@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I am going to see Dennis Gruenling soon. I am looking forward to his performance. Has anyone seen his tribute to Little Walter yet? What are the reviews?

i have not. but having seen him play all kinds of other music, from jump blues to rock, i'd expect this to be stellar.

--
Optimism and pessimism don't exist for me.
I'm a blues man.  I am a prisoner of hope.