Re: [Harp-L] Harp Vinyl that never made it to CD

Yep, it is Charlie Lange. I've been away for awhile. We started a bakery!!!
(Trying to get away from it now)..... I bought some of William Clarke's LP collection
from Charlie.... GREAT guy!!

I used to collect this stuff big time, buying lots of CDs from Charlie and Gary at Triangle.
Got married, with kids.... now no money....

GW